Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You're Being a Blessing!

First of all, Thank you so much for those already who have started 'following' and beginning to pray for Ashley. I know that many of you do not know Ashley personally. You know someone related to her. It really is a blessing, more than you know. I appreciate it, and I know she does, too. So, thank you! You are a blessing! So like the old hymn says, "Make me a blessing to someone today." Well, you've done that! Praise the Lord! But, please continue by spreading the word.
There really isn't any 'news.' She is in a lot of pain. That is all I know. So, I'm asking you to please pray for relief. We should find out results soon of the tests she had late last week. We are hoping for the results today or tomorrow. So, please pray for Ashley today, as she may get those. Pray for good results! But, we also need to pray, for the Lord's will! This is hard to pray, but we have to pray as He wills and what brings Him the most honor and glory.
We will share the news when we can. But, please understand that it may take a few days, depending on when we get the results and what the results are.
Again, thank you so much for the prayers! Please continue! Please pray for Ashley's health and for her encouragement. She may have to be in the hospital for a couple of weeks (I was told last night). Please pray for her family. Please pray for wisdom for her doctors.
Thanks again so much for your love and support and prayers! Please tell others about this blog. Ask them to read and 'follow.' Let us try to be a blessing and encouragement to Ashley, please. That is my desire for my sweet cousin at this time!

No comments: