Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Visit with Ashley on 7- 24

Hey, everyone!
Today, I got to go to UVA to see Ashley. Last time I saw her it was a busy day for her. She was out for tests and was 'out of it'- due to medicine. Well, today was a good day! She was in good spirits! She wasn't in that much pain! We were able to carry on good conversation and laugh. We also ate! YUMMY!! :-)
They still do not have any definite answers, yet. Their main plan continues to be pain control. They do plan on doing a PET scan on Monday (7-26). So, please keep that on your mind and hearts and in your prayers for Monday. They still do not know when she'll be released to come home, as of now. We are hoping and praying soon.
Thanks again for the continual support you are showing Ashley. Thanks for reading, but mostly, thanks for praying. God hears the prayers of His people.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Ashley, I Pray you have a good day. I hope to come and see you soon. I am Praying for you and the family. Love You Kid Cindy

Aunt Vickie said...

Hi Ashley, I really enjoyed our time together on Saturday. You are such an inspiration. I am thankful that they are able to control your pain. I want you to know that I am praying for you and I love you. I hope to see you again as soon as I can.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.