Monday, August 2, 2010

8-2-2010 - Update

Ashley's surgery postponed til tomorrow in order to make sure her platelets are in order. Plus need to make sure the blood thinner is out of her system. Location of biopsy is still the lower back or one of the hips.

Still battling the fluid -' back to 100 lb. legs'.

Pain is basically under control, other than discomfort from fluid. One shoulder though is still feeling 'weird' - using heating pad to help relief the 'stiffness'.

Again, thanks for your words of encouragement, and for your prayers.

3 comments:

Sissy said...

Good Morning my Sweet Girl, hope your morning is going well. Know the surgery has been canceled for today so just get some rest..I will come to see you soon. I Love You!!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Our strength cometh from the Lord..

You are a great example of that..I admire your strength..

Aunt Vickie said...

Hi Shortcake, thinking and praying for you. Nehemiah 8:10 ~ For the joy of the LORD is your strength. Rest in Him.

Sissy said...

Glad the surgery went well, hope the headache finally went away. I am so thankful that I was able to spend some time with you. I always enjoy being with you. You have such a loving spirit and always lift the spirits of those around you..You are a Blessing to me..
Hope you have a restful night sleep. I Love You!!

Always Praying For You!!