Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Visit with Ashley 8/3/2010

Hello.
I went to visit Ashley last night. Yesterday she had her surgery. They took a piece of her hip bone and the marrow to test. We won't know anything for a couple days. So, please continue to pray for her. She seemed like she was doing pretty well. She was tired coming right out of surgery, but it was so good to see her.
Again we ask that you will please lift Ashley, her family, and her doctors up in prayer. Please pray for wisdom. Please be a blessing to Ashley by leaving a comment to let her know you are praying for her. Also, again, please spread the word and have other people pray and become a 'follower' of this blog. Thanks for all those who pray! You are a blessing; please continue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

spedAshley,
I Hope you are having a good day. I am Praying for you and the Family. You are always in my Prayers and Thoughts.
I Love you kid. Cindy

Unknown said...

Hey Ashley,

Just stopping by to say hello and hope you are feeling better. I say a prayer for your every night :-)

Just getting ready to go back to school - I'm not ready! Madison begins high school this year (hard to believe!) and is really looking forward to it.

Take care and stay strong :-)
Love,
Debbie