Sunday, August 15, 2010

Specific Requests plus Thoughts

Hi.
I've been able to visit with Ashley the past couple of days. It has been good to see her. Some specific prayer requests that I would like to mention would be to pray for her headache to go away. She has had a headache for several days, which has been pretty bad. Also, her sodium levels are low. They are trying to get the levels up to where they need to be. They are increasing a little each day, which is good, but please keep praying that they continue to get better.
On another topic, thank you for your prayers for Ashley. We do appreciate it! Please continue to bombard the throne of grace on her behalf and the behalf of her family- they need His strength, as well. Please pray for wisdom for Ashley's doctors. Please spread the word about Ashley. Ask all the Christians you know to pray for Ashley, please. We believe in the power of prayer. We know we have a God Who loves us and hears our prayers. Praise Him for that! We also know numbers don't really matter; however, please ask people to 'follow' this blog. It is a way that Ashley and her family can see and 'get to know' those who are praying for her. It is a way to be a blessing to them! If you don't know how to 'follow', leave a comment, and I'll respond and help you. Also, if you have a Facebook page, I've started a Facebook group called Praying for Ashley. Please feel free to become a member on that page as well and leave comments to be a blessing and encouragement to Ashley.
Please let Ashley and her family know that you love them and are praying for them. Leave them a Bible verse or a part of a hymn, perhaps. My desire- to be a blessing. Let's strive to be a blessing to this family-- yes, my family! Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
I Pray your Headache is better today .I Pray you will get to feel better soon. Ashley you and the family are always in my Prayers. I Love You Kid. Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley: I work with your sister, Brandy, and hear about you often! May God comfort you and ease your pain. I pray for healing of your body and the strength to persevere each day. God bless you and keep you safely in his care. You are on our prayer chain at church, and my husband and I will also continue to pray for you and your family. In Faith, Amy Reid