Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday 8-1-2010 Update

On Friday, it was 'felt' that the fluid retention was now under control, so her meds were reduced. Mistake - by Saturday morning, her legs/feet were almost twice normal size from fluid. This cause considerable discomfort and pain - "Feel like I've got 1oo pound legs!!" Doctors increased meds, and along with a blood transfusion, she is now feeling much better, and in better spirits.

Surgery 'tentatively' scheduled for Monday am, with site location either hip or lower back. These are felt to be the 'hotest', thus, best location to hopefully determine underlying cause.

Thank you for your words of encouragement, but most of all for your prayers.

3 comments:

Sissy said...

Hey Ash, don't let your dad eat all the goodies..I'll be over to see you soon and I will want some of those munchies..I Love You!! See you soon.. Praying always for you!!

Aunt Vickie said...

Hey Shortcake, I definitely will be praying for you. I will be over to see you as soon as I can. If there is something particular that you want please let us know and we will make sure to get it for you. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that you are all in our prayers. I hope today gives you all definite answers and enables the Dr to help you.
Shannon, JR, Maddie and Kenzie